Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanks

All these people think it is so neat to post what they are thankful for. So I thought, in my eyes, I would let all you know what I am thankful for in my redneck world.
Thanks to God for making my arms long enough to touch myself. Could you image how pissed off the dinosaur is who has them short arms?
Thanks to the man who decided to play with cow tits and figure out you could drink that stuff. I know I couldn't be the one to test that out. And the kid who played with a goat to get the same thing.
The man who invented KY, he was a God, but wish it came in different flavors, grandma says its pretty bland when that jelly is on toast.
The blow up doll, that is the greatest woman ever, she is always there when you need her, she don't bitch, she don't talk back, and she always has that OH face.
Hike and bike trails, I get to stand by the window and watch people slowly get skinnier.
Thanks for the inventer of Duct Tape, I am a real handyman with your help. Thanks buddy, I'm stuck on you.
And lastly, the man who decided to hang animal heads in the livingroom. You are the Picasso in my eyes, what great art.
But, the man that decided to eat pig and cow balls, what were you thinking? Talk about gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment