Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

NBA

The most depressing news in the world is the that the stupid NBA will resume on Christmas. I hope that don't piss Santa off so bad he skips out. What the hell, like I've been good?
To have 8 channels of hockey right now, a REAL contact sport and 10 of football is awesome. Who really gives a crap about some tall lanky crybabies who buy their wives pick diamonds when they screw up and then whine they don't make enough money? What happen to the days when the same ball fondlers would play and get an education at the same time, get a new car and hide it from the NCAA? That's a bunch of crap we are going to spoil some real sports. The same thing with baseball, them swingers were all pissed off they werent going to make enough money.
Well, first off, play better so you can get traded to the Yankees and make money, second off, step up, be real men and get a damn second job. I work, I don't play no sport and you don't find me on TV bitching cause I only made $5 million dollars last year for sitting on a bench cause I suck and can't play well with others.
If your going to swing a stick and dribble balls, reach down and find your balls, and MAN THE HELL UP!!! I am still voting for NO CRYBABIES ON TV!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment