Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Farts

So the question is, is a fart actually considered an ass burp? Who ever came up with the word fart? It just sounds dirty with 4 letter and starts with a F. But on the other hand, who wants someone to ask, Did you just burp out your ass? burps and farts can both stink, if you push to hard you can get some liquid behind each of them.
But, the actually idea came to mind from being so cold outside, that you could see your breath, and being a man, I wanted to know if I let a good burp would it steam. And yes it did. So, I pushed harder and ripped an ass burp, that also had the same effect of the oral burp.
But, on the other hand, to make the chair fart out of a burp would look like a pervert who is sniffing the chair behind a blonde beauty with a g-string that just got out of the chair. And what if the person that was there before sharted on the chair and then you wanted to make a chair burp. That is way to much energy expelled for a guy like me, I don't care who thinks I'm sniffing some hot chicks ass or not. It is easy to get down, but man, that picking myself up is getting harder and harder.
So, when in the presents of someone that already thinks your as crazy a tongue chewer in a candy store, test it out and let me know what kind of ass mouth sounds you can make that sound alike. And I really don't care about the smell, its all the music to my ears that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment