Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bancroft Nebraska

So, recently, I got me a stand up in Bancroft Nebraska. Funny thing, its a post prom event, and there is no jail up there, sounds like I have it made. But, anyways, the party will go.
When I asked about the school and town and things. I was shocked. The superintendent of the school, is also the football coach, basketball coach, head mentor, blah blah blah. I was like holy cow, that's like Arkansas where someone has many different titles, Aunt, sister, cousin, mom. And why was that the first thing to chime in my head?
Well, when you live in a small community, sometimes people have to step up to earn their pay. I guess they have there, I am shocked. And to be the school where everyone is involved in the hierarchy of the education structure,,,,,,I have no idea where I just pulled that out of but roll with it,,,,,,is pretty cool to show these kids no matter who you are, it will not hurt to step down off the platform and help out.
Now, that I just shocked myself with a couple big words, and my head is spinning like a marry go round, I better wrap er up. Don't be silly wrap your willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment