Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The HOLD UP

Well, after all this Christmas commotion, notice, there is CHRIST, I have taken a couple weeks off due to the lack of energy of walking my fat ass up a couple steps to hit a stage. I have been able to sit down, go figure, though, I have not kept the blog going like I should of.
So, I guess, now is the time. So we start out new year off, and man, people are dropping like flies that got hit with DEET. We have lost 4 people in the community that have touched so many people.
I guess that Assterdamous dude might be right. When I watched any movies about the ending of peoples, we all started kind of just passing over. So, my wish, like I will be on the first to go list, is that you burn my body to ashes, and take me down to the pond. I want to come back and be able to fish, or as a fish. If I came back as a fish, I would know how Dolly Parton feels drinking water with them big lips.
Then, when I do come back as a fish, I will let you all know what kind of lure to use to make up bite. And the royalities, well, we can figure that out later. That would be kind of cool. I don't wanna be no minnow, I don't want to go through another fish and become fish poop, but a big fish in the pond.
I have no idea where I am going with this, but, it just makes sense to me. And what really does it matter when I am the last to leave? Whos going to be there to insure all this happens? Well, just in case, take care of me. And don't be silly wrap your willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment