Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Craigslist

Damn, I been paying all this money to these dating sites and I could have gone on Cragislist for free. Who knew? Nothing beats a free post, ya know.
Not only that you can go anywhere, and meet up with local singles, and have a night. I just can't believe it. I mean, I had no idea. That craigslist killer dude, I thought he was going out and saying he was buying stuff. NOPE, he was the first to lead.
But on the other hand, you can get a woman, who is longer than you. Who talks deeper than you, who dresses fancier than you, and who will make you remember where you got it!!!
So that part is kind of scary. I mean, to me, just a little sawed off fat guy, okay, maybe it is not such a good idea. People will know when I am walking around bull legged and can't sit down. But there is just something about seeing a chick with an adams apple that just really isnt all that special, even if it is a free add. So I better not post.
See, it never hurts to kick the cat to see if it flies before you do something. You have to grab both ends of the rope to see if you can get it to balance out. I tried that once, and pulled myself over. I won and lost the tug of war.
I guess if you are that hard up for a date, go on the Bachlor, hell, let the whole nation know you are wierd and can't find a date so you want to expose yourself so everyone will know you. WTH.
Well, first it was a date, now its late, and don't be silly, wrap your willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment