Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kicked out

In my crazy life I have incountered alot of people. But the one that I almost forgot about today was a guy I use to work with. One day, we were taking off a sign and took the letters down to the junk yard for tin.
As I was rolling in, grinding gears, popping the clutch, looking like Sanford on Sanford and Son. I pulled in, asked if he would go check us in, and then came the story.
Well, I can't do it man. And why is that I asked. Cause, one time, I worked for a farmer, and he refused to give me my last check. So he was out of town, and I decided to go load up an old pickup out in the pasture, and take it in for cash. I didn't have the title, so I told them Bob was going to bring it in next week, and they took it.
Couple days later, the cops came over, and wanted to get me for stealing. But, the junk yard took the truck without the title so they were at fault too. I got my money, charges were dropped, and then I got kicked out of the junk yard for the rest of my life.
Really man? Kicked out of the junk yard? Yep, sure did man, I will wait right here in the street for you to dump and come back to get me.
Now, either one of two things have happen here. The first, obviously the screener who hires failed to screen. And second, you know how bad life is when you get kicked out of the junk yard? Come on, thems people were all of the same. I was shocked, and still laughing. You might be a redneck if you have ever been kicked out of the junk yard. Well, don't be silly, wrap your willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment