Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oreos

Often times, you hear people say there is no wrong way to eat an oreo. I call bologna. WOW, thanks Oscar Meyer for helping me spell BOLOGNA. But, anyways, you can dunk them, crunch them, spread them all over your teeth to gross people out. No matter what, you are actually eating them.
Now, the person that breaks them apart and then licks off all the frosting then eats the cookie part? Comeon, are you the person that drags their finger across a birthday cake to try the icing before the cake? Go to a wedding and steal all the frosted pretties on the cake before the bride wears it all over her face?
What good is the frosting without the cookie? Just go to the damn store and buy a tub of frosting and dig in, save the real cookies for me and Mr. Roberts milk. I mean, nothing is better than a milk soaked cookie, with double stuff anytime of day.
Don't be silly, wrap your willy. I don't know where that came from, but I typed it.
I should of believed. Like I do in the OREO GOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment