Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dress Code

Who in the hell made the dress code of big girl pants and UGGS? I mean comeon, you don't see me wearing big boy pants and combat boots. So what in the heck makes that so cool??
To break it down, big girl pants, aka sweatpants. You never see any female over 250 lbs wearing jeans, or a skirt. OH NO, its either sweatpants, or a dress all the way down to the ground mopping up ants. I could never understand the dress. But could you imagine, that would be alot of denium, and how many belt loops would be required?
In some ways, I am glad they go for the big girl pants. It makes me just want to run up and whip them down real quick. It is so hard to hold back the urge. But then I think of that golfball dimpled ass under them granny panties, or what if they had none on? OMG. After that thought, I will never ride on the electric cart at Walmart. Can you imagine what has dripped down off the seat?
Well, now that you are completly disgussted, and about to puke in your mouth, I better just close with don't think its cool to look like that. We don't go, oh look at the hottie in the sweats and UGGS. So, don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment