Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

Analagies

Well, some that know me, okay, everyone, they all know that I have some pretty good one liners and analogy's. Like some of my favorites;

Your as screwed up as a football bat.
Really? That is about as gross as watching a dog chew off a dingleberry off his ass.
I was born at night, but not last night, nor the one before.
I have forgotten more about life then you will ever have one.
You riding a chicken or wearing shorts?
I would snort coke but I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror.
When I get to hell I hope my chair is next to Madonna and Whitney Houston so I have something to look at on one side, and one to get me high enough I don't feel the heat.
There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those that smoke weed, and those that lie about it.
You could fuck up a wet dream.
I'm gonna snatch you bald headed. But remember, you can't beat up a red headed step child.
Anywho,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is my word.
It looks like 2 Rhino's fighting for air in her pants.

So, if you like to just go with the flow of what comes off your tongue, then the moment hits, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment