Total Pageviews

Friday, March 23, 2012

Only Me

I swear to the Greek God of Anthony that I must have the worse luck of all frogs in a Mexicans lunch box. One time, (at band camp), when I was in the Army, I decided that I was gonna drink and ride. I wasn't driving so don't even go there. And off we went in that BMW in Germany down an old paved road and just a giggling, and carrying on.
Around a turn we went, and there to our dismay, the back end came around like a 300 lb lady making a hard right hand turn. Kinda leaving the popping out of her shirt like a half can of bisquits after you bop them on the counter top. She moves and the rest will follow,,,,,one day. Anywho, that back end came around and down we went down the ditch, and rolled a couple times. If I hadn't been drinking, I do believe I may have got hurt. But my first words were, how's the beer? We just bought a rack, of 16 beers in glass bottles, and they road it out in the trunk. I quickly went to perform CPR on the bottles, and we didn't loose a one, now that's good driving. Danica Patrick couldn't even do that in 2 laps at Daytona. But, then we decided to go up the ditch and see if someone would help us.
And they stopped, the language barrier kept us from telling him all is okay, we need a ride, but heck, we made a friend, and drank some beer until the cops came and man I was pissed. Those fools made us dump out our beer, after it rolled twice and lived, I can't believe they were so hard, what the hell? That is exactly how Obama got elected, IDIOTS. So long died the beer, and we got a ride, home,,,,not to the bar,,,,and nothing else happen out of it. But, the loss of that rack of beer still to this day gets to me, and makes me tear up. So, if you need a snuggle too, remember, don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment