Total Pageviews

Friday, March 23, 2012

My eye,,,,balls.

I'm just sitting here as bored as a 4 year old sitting thru a sermon. Of course I am off work today, and can finally see good enough to see the computer. Well, I had a case of pinkeye in my eye, duh hints pink eye, that turned into virus infection on the ball, and had to have my eye scraped yesterday. It was kinda cool, I got me a ride to the VA and up I went, sat in the chair, just getting done eating garlic, cause it was the eye dr and that's how I roll. Burping onions, and eating garlic makes a lasting impression on the eye dr. But anywho,
I just sat there and got my balls numbed, with some drops, and being me, I said my cheek was getting numb too just to freak him out. But, obviously he knows me and just laughed. One day I am really going to have a problem, and the Dr. will laugh, not funny. But then he so gently took some tweezers and scraped all this eye snot, or boogers, down and picked them off both balls. It was kinda like formunda cheese looking stuff. Formunda cheese is the cheese you find from unda these nuts, but anywho, it was kinda gross.
So in the mean time from scratching my balls, in my eyes, I got some drops that have steriods, so I have been working out my balls with them. Maybe if I make these roids worth it, I can have BIG HAZEL eyes, instead of these chinese, blind me with dental floss eyes I'm stuck with. So, off I go, time to work out my balls, and in the mean time, if you are working your balls, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment