Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Plumbers Crack

I remember when I was a kid, a couple years ago, our parents always to pull up our pants. Nobody wants to smell your butt crack, wear a belt, need suspenders, and usually with me, it was mom telling me to zip up my zipper too. But, one thing has surely changed now a days.
We went from not being able to get our pants up far enough, to see who can have their pants on lowest. I sure don't a mind it at all, I mean, I get to excited about Victoria Secrets, little do I need see to get to that level. Man, I tell ya, I seen a crack with a tramp stamp on today bigger than Rosie O'Donnel back end with pillows on her sides. I was at complete slobberness, and just totally amazed at how smooth her butt looked, made me just wanna walk up there and pinch it like a little baby's cheeck. But, some how I managed to hold myself back, that was like holding a pitbull back when Michael Vick walks by. But some of them muffin tops, the ones that look like the bread has been on rise for 3 days, I can't imagine who the hell is telling them they look good in them low rise jeans, but I would love to find him. And when your looking for him, also find the dude that put the camera on one side of the phone and the screen on the other, and gave me skype app. That's a bunch of crap when you figure that out right out of the shower when talking to your brother. But, in the mean time, the nice butts keep on trucking them pants lower, I ain't a complaining, nothing beats a good clean crack. But the other ones who like to show butt hair and cling-ons when ya bend over, please check back into the 70's.
If you happen to find some nice buns in so low riders, shoot me a pic, heck it don't hurt to share them things anymore. But until later, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

1 comment:

  1. Nice sharing some ideas over blogs. It has also reminded me of some old days, when we were kids and some old faded memories just come up in my mind. You are absolutely right that times have been changed much with our ages.

    brooklyn plumber

    ReplyDelete