Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nepotism

When one ask someone for a topic, why do they always pick the words that are WAY out of my vocabulary? Maybe it's just me, well, maybe it's just them trying to get on over on me. Ya, that's it. They are trying to make me seem dumber or redneckish more than I already am. But, by no means, will that stump me with the power of Webster's.
So, they call it an art to not have children, to stay single, but WAIT ONE DARN MINUTE. Single, and no children is not an art. Unless your reading Karma Sutra and then when you get to about page 52, you find you need a partner to finish the book. Alot like life, when you start out, you are a virgin, then become a self satisfying virgin, then your moisture seeking heat missile decides what it takes to have fun, and have some curtain climbers, diaper shitters, and someone that will never leave your side. KIDS. It's alot like a new car, you buy it, break it in, and then rod the piss out of it. But the difference between a car and sex is, you can't wear a good kitty out, but you can die trying.
So, to remain single, what's the point? Nobody to bitch at you, no making you sleep on the couch, no hiding the remote, and nobody to keep you warm. I guess if we were to practice Nepotism, then we would all wouldn't be here. The art of favoritism of a family member, must be a Catholic thing. Only the Catholic can go out, do whatever they want, go in and chat to the dude behind the curtain and walk out forgivin and do it all over again the same day. Talk about that, why are Catholics always on their knees? And to be single on your knees???? Even on Urban Dictionary that is just wrong. But who am I to judge, I don't have a degree.
But, in the mean time, if you are single, rich, and willing to add me to a will, my name is Gabe, and I would love to be Nepotized by you. I know I am a favorite to many, and feared by many, but who is counting? So, if you don't want to believe in Nepotism, then don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment