Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fantasy

One thing about always being in my own world, it's fantastic. If I didn't know any better, there would be borderline fantasy social active disorder. I really have no idea what that would consist of, but it sounded cool, so I'm rolling. It's like it such a good feeling, to know your alive, such a happy feeling. Now that you have your shoes untied and slipping on your sweater. Or like my mom would say, now that I have your attention, can I sell you a weight loss shake?
And that's another issue. Now come on, shakes been around for longer than I, now all of a sudden we have weight loss shakes? The only kind of weight loss shake that really works is to shake that ass while your walking. I mean to tell ya, evidently wine does it also. Cause I got this ex wife that is a genuine wine-o, and she went from the days I use to trip her and make a pothole in the sidewalk, to actually looking good enough another white guy may hit on her. Cause right now shes with a Hispanic, and we all know they are the ANTI weight loss shake people.
I just don't understand that. They come over and not only do the jobs that we won't do because we are fat and lazy, but they also do the women we won't do because we expect them not to be fat and lazy. I think we got this all wrong. Why we trying to catch Hispanics and send them back to their land? Crap, we could just take all the fat chicks and send them to their lands, and they would follow. End the immigration problem, and make a big dent in America's obesity problem. Oh, wait, that would be cutting the colored guys out, okay, we will keep the ones under 200 and over 5'11" that should help balance it out. Cause for some damn reason, if your black and gonna get a cracker chick, she's an amazon one, one that most of us short fat crackers are scared of. The pick ya up and body slam ya chick, hell, China on WWF. Nuff said.
All I know is people are making money on all this fabricated shit and I can't even sell an idea of a vibrator on the end of a weed eater to get on the market to help reduce prostitution. If we can't make a dent in it and your gonna just poke it, don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment