Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Roofers

I feel like a damn dog today. Sitting here, tap tap tap tap. I keep thinking Jimmy John's is here, cause they know every 20th sandwich is mine. So I go to the door, and nobody there. I tell ya, I haven't had ding dong ditch played on me since I use to fart in underroos. Okay, a month ago, but I do like the spiderman best. So, after I did this about 4 times, mind ya, with my broken rib getting up and down is an event, if only I wasn't a slow learner. If only.
I went outside to see what the hell was going on, and walked out to find what I thought was the Alamo, that turned out to be some Hispanics here to put new shingles on the roof. Mighty white of em. Beings me, and who I am, not of who I do, but I had this idea that since they made me about get a hernia trying to get up and down off the couch to answer the door, I would give them a real how does this feel?
I got myself some baling wire, and tied it to the ladder and went across to the neighbors truck bumper. I'm not going to use my own damn car and let them know it was me, even with a head start, them dudes are fast, and superman can't fly as fast as them. You ever messed with one of them? Them dudes fly out of wallpaper when you mess with one, let alone 6 all mad. Jesus, that would be a good way to get a tombstone, and not the pizza. So, now I wait, for the big event, but I think I'm going to invite my neighbor out to watch, well, I can't do that, what am I thinking? It's his truck. Now I understand why I was silly and didn't wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment