Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Neighbor Kids

I remember the times we use to play football in the street because,,,,I don't know, grass was to soft. The times we played baseball between houses. The great games of 1/4 court basketball in the driveway. Those were the good ole days. Now days, kids hit the streets, with baseball bats, and end up in court. I have no idea how I just pulled that out my ass, but good one. No matter where you lived you always had that ONE kid in the neighborhood that you went above and beyond the call needed to avoid.
We had that kid, what the hell am I saying, I think I may be him, I remember watching alot of games from my bedroom window. Probably cause I was grounded. The damn kid that would toss dirt clauds into a pool after it was painted, the one who would throw eggs out the back door to see if he could hit the neighbor behinds tent, the one who would ghost ride someone elses bike so his didn't get torn up. Remember that kid? What a pain, nobody liked that kid, there was no darn way he was going to play with anyone, he was annoying, I think I have finally found that kid again, there is this kid down here, that nobody wants to be around or include. So, me being the kid guy that I am, I decided I was going to play catch with him so he didn't knock himself out with the tennis ball he was tossing to himself. Glad that was the only ball he was playing with. And then,,,,,,,,
It all started, this kid has clung onto me like a bad habit. I tell ya, I can't stay away long enough. You leave for work, wham, there he is. You come home and he is waiting for you like a lost dog. I guess it's better than his mom use to do, come outside running with the mattress duct taped to her ass, man she was always ready. I'm telling ya, the other neighbors are getting mad at me for telling the kid that they were looking for him so he would pound on their door and I had a chance to RUN. I think I am going to buy him a pet, like a cat or dog, and give it to him, I know he will get attached, and then I can hit 2 birds with one stone. Keeping his mom from sniffing at my goods, and him from calling me a super hero, I mean, that would be a great idea, they would get kicked out, and mission accomplished. If only his mom wasn't silly that night she made him and wrapped that willy.

1 comment: