Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ponca City

I will explain that when you post something like drunk and crazy in a sentence, you best save the typing and just write Indian. You know an Indian, you know they are drunk and crazy. In doing an upcoming show down there in Hatchetland, I don't scare me, not one bit. These people are completely bonkers, I checked some of them out, and they all have code names. Ronald Running Mule Hawk, Awgydawgy Bigballs, and some even have their last name first in their Facebook names.
I don't know about you, but it is looking to me like I need to bring my own bottled water. Nothing like going to a town where everyone is code name, and live in trailers whatever color the government found on contract, it looks alot like tinker toy reservations, but I know better. I have a big strike coming up to bat, I'm from that state where our kids don't get kicked out of football games from selling cars. The big rival, or use to be, until we had to save money because our kids playing ball don't work. Guess making them work isn't that bad of a deal at all after all. Get a job, donate a percent back to the school paying your education, and done is done and we could have stayed in the same conference, guess nobody thought of it that way. Instead we are going to teach them not to work, and just play ball, don't tell anyone where these shoes came from, or this car, or this watch, just get out there and play ball son.
One thing them Ponca City folks have that we don't is the appetite for destruction, I mean these people are like wrecking balls to the state of Oklahoma, they want a name change to Ponca Shitty because they can't get people to stick around for nothing, not even shipping in hookers from the big city. I don't know if you all been to a truck stop in Oklahoma City, but man, talk about girls walking around banging on doors like a midget on a trampoline with baby oil on their legs, well maybe that isn't baby oil, I didn't think it could leak. So, I'm telling you, there is a fresh man going to be in town, and last town like that I went into, I felt like a handicap fish in a pool of sharks. But we will see, maybe get them all fired up all night long, hop in the car and then head east towards Arkansas border, for the big ole family reunion. I love going to those, I have the most teeth and win the trophy every year. But this year, if Tonto don't get me first, I should win again, if I don't make it, I hope they ain't silly and wrap ole willy before I get tied up and scalped.

No comments:

Post a Comment