Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Savings

Sometimes when I'm sitting at home, alone, and usually bored because for some reason, when my fish talk, I can't hear it. I tried to unplug the air, makes em come closer to the top, but their lips stop moving so they don't talk. Damnest thing you ever did see, and all be damn if I am going to give CPR to a fish, I damn sure would a shaved cat, but not a fish.
So, my latest deal, is to call Verizon, why? Cause it's free entertainment, and I got a date with a chick from there coming up, she just don't know it. I have it figured out, she is off on Thursdays, so hint's to why I am blogging right now. But I like to just call and ask what type of specials they have going on for some services for smart phone. It really hasn't changed in the last 3 weeks, but I just know one of these days it is going to, and I want to jump on the savings.
So I call every night, but Thursdays, and now they don't even have to verify my information, they are that good. It's about as cool as prank calling someone with caller ID. In which, MY son found out, they call back right away, and ask, "3:30 in the morning, really?" In their little Chinese voice. Dumbass. I keep trying to tell him times now days suck, they just ain't like the old days. But ya buy em books and buy em books and all they do is eat the pages. Damn kids.
I tell ya, one day I am going to hit me a special on Verizon, and I am going to be the first to find it. I am all in it for saving some cash. I also am all into tell ya don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment