Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 20, 2012

State Patrol FAIL

When your a habitual criminal you own a scanner, in which that is why I have one. It helps me not get caught. But last night, there was a semi truck leaking diesel all over on an interstate on ramp, or off ramp, heck, on a ramp. Ya, I argue with myself, but the make up sex is great. So, they called out for a haz-mat trailer to come out and help soak it up, or spray it off. Well, beings the Fire Station is behind my, I watched for about 30 minutes while they tried to figure out how to hook up the trailer. I don't know what the hold up was, but obviously, someone must have been putting on the tires or something. Maybe they were waiting for it to blow up, who knows.
But they make it out to the scene. And scanner traffic is kinda quiet, and then all of a sudden, the Fire Department calls back to the emergency center and says, We need a State Patrol officer to talk to the owner of the semi. The dispatcher calls back and says, NSP, Nebraska State Patrol, said there is an officer out there. And the quick response to that was, if he is the one lighting the flares down hill from our location, he needs to extinguish them and get up here ASAP.
I ain't no rocket scientist, but WTH was he thinking, they know its a diesel spill, cause that is how it was called out, and to think, hey Rocky, watch me blow some shit up when I light these flares. I guess the NSP officer must have missed that day of class when they are getting some HAZ-MAT instructions of down wind, and down hill. But, man, all I hope is he ain't to silly to wrap ole willy, we don't need 2 of them running around trying to blow up firemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment