Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

Fish

Nothing is funnier than walking into a fish store to get fish and telling the worker you like your fish with tater sauce. The dumb founded look can also be found on the McDonalds drive thru when you order the braille menu. I know most people get fish because you don't have to get up and down to let them out, you don't have to make sure their bowls have food and water. I mean, just a few reasons fish are better than about anything, oh, I must say, fish can go a couple days without food too, my cat didn't make it. I really don't know what got the cat, if it was the forgot to feed him, or the fact he couldn't run from the BB's fast enough.
I'll have to check that one out when I go to Walmart and get the free cat of the day in the parking lot.
I kinda like my fish, I got some fresh water colorful things, at first they were always picking on each other, kinda like putting 3 dogs in a backyard, one is always going to be getting picked on. But I got me some cichlids, which are cool, but two of them, I swear are part dolphin. Every time I lift the lid to feed em, they put their noses out of the water and dance around. I tried to give them a small ball the other day to see if they could do tricks, but the swallowed it. Man, their mouths are as big as a snake. In fear of one nearing death from the ball swallowing like a hooker on a prosthetic penis, I decided to catch him. I netted the little dude, and tried to suck it back out with mouth to mouth, but that wasn't working, so I flipped him around, and right underneath his tail.........................................don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment