Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

Just don't know

I have some straight friends, and some gay friends, everyone has the right to their own confusion, as long as they don't try to pressure someone into joining that don't stand on that side of the plate, I don't have an issue. I mean, if any single guy was smart, he would have gay friends, for some reason them dudes always have the hot chicks everywhere. So, you take em, 3 couples of gay dudes, and ME, lol, I am the dude to be scared of. I mean, who is going to be scared to allow their lady to go hang out with some gay guys? If they only knew there was a shark among the waters.
But, beings I am dark on the side of weddings, I thought of some things just to enlighten me, and help maybe me understand. They always say there is no difference between them, treat everyone equal, so, in a gay wedding do they have bridesmaids? I mean, there is 2 dudes. If you have 2 doves in a tree, you don't have a black bird pulling up the rear. I was thinking maybe they have groomsmen, and groomsmates. Odd, I don't think so, a dude and dude getting married, should be all dudes. Maybe I'm just as lost the titanic black box. Heck I don't know.
And what about the flowergirl? Do they have a flowergirl, or do they have a flowermate? I mean, this just baffles me, I guess because I'm a hermit, and being a redneck on the side of the privacy fence where it's dark, okay, hell, on the other side of the prison wall. I really don't think it's wrong, I don't believe it's right either, Who am I to judge, heck I didn't even finish college, so I'm never gonna be a judge. All I know, is the man upstairs, I hope I have a seat by Rodney King, Madonna, and Whitney Houston, because I may need something to sniff, something to listen to, and something to punch. Okay, maybe not Rodney either, I ain't a cop who am I fooling? Well, in the mean time, if you attend a ceremony of marriage between gay folks, let me know, and if you bend over, remember, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment