Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

Ninja Warrior

Taking a couple weeks off is about to settle inside my head and make it so I am on anti psych meds,,,,,again. I had to stop the first time cause I kept biting my tongue when I was rolling it. Guess, some of you will be on Google to find that side effect, hummm, how's it feel to be dumber than a redneck? Take that and pluck your chicken. So, I'm watching this show on TV, magine that, named Ninja Warrior. What the hell? Not a one of these dudes can be blinded by dental floss, not a one has a tan good enough for food stamps, and none of them are in a GeeGee, or what the hell ever that sewn up sheet is called.
They think they can be ninja? Crap, I'm ninja, I can get into a chicks pants quicker than she can spit out her last 3 hair colors. Now that's fast, and for some requires some thinking, in which if you are still thinking, damn blonde's. We use to do that kind of shit out in the school lot when I was a kid, we didn't do it to be cool, or be on TV. Back in those day's, we wanted to dance like zombies, on Thriller, while wearing a glove and grabbing our nuts to sing real high.
I have done more crazy crap on accident then these dudes stage. Let's add some fun to it. I wanna sit on the sideline, toss some throwing stars, and wing some butterfly knives at em, lets see what they got. I don't wanna watch some mushy kid in love with his mom try to be Ninja, freaking snakes are Ninja, that's the only reason they sneak up on you, being on TV, especially a show, does not make you sneaky. But, while you are on the show, and I'm sitting next to your girl, getting her clothes off with my Ninja button flips, I'll think about ya and not be silly, and wrap my willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment