Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

RC Airshow

Talk about fun, I haven't had that much fun since I spent a whole day in divorce court. It was better than watching a taco salad climb a pole. But to show up, and see all these people of took video games to the next level, to be outside, get sunburn, drink a snowcone, and watch some amazing toys fly around the sky was awesome. I did happen to have my eyes on a couple things.
One was the Amish family, all be damn Caleb, them there ain't solar powered spaceships, I guess they better not get a battery operated one, cause it takes POWER to charge it. Unless Eunice wants to ride that generator that we on the outside call a stationary bicycle. Choice is yours, horse or plane?
The other thing that was sweeter than Lady Gaga grabbing my head and laying a huge kiss on may lips was this helicopter, that sucker had 4 propellers, hints the name of quadcopter. Humm, didn't dawn on me. Magine that. But this deal would operate on GPS, could you imagine the money I could save by NOT having to drive around to check out which pool I'm going to swim at? I could toss this sucker off my back deck, and have it do the Scouting for MILF's for me. Just get me a camera from down at Walmart, strap that sucker onto the bottom on the chopper and I'm set. It will come home with some awesome scouting reports. I can make this into YouTube, and make ya famous.
All I know is the chopper itself was $800, and to have them put a UV camera on it, would jack it up to about $20,000. I don't want a UV, heck, I just wanna see what's at the pool before I waste the gas to drive down and check it out myself. Man, talk about getting a guy excited, just remember, if get one at the pool, chlorine won't kill some of that stuff, so don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment