Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wierd

You know what's wierd about being single now days? I mean, I look nothing like my age, so for some reason all these younger chicks wanna eat me up, which, ya, whatever. As I was sitting watching TV I thought, holy shitdiggity, I need to brush them chicks off, because, what if I went to meet her mom and she was a classmate from school? Damn, 16 and knocked up on MTV is not helping this good looking generation of men like me. Don't be shitting kids so early, we might make a mistake.
I could not imagine being a gramps before age 40, cause 40 for some reason isn't as old as it was when I was younger. But, how could you,,,,,,,,,oh man, could you imagine if you slept with her mom in high school and now,,,,,,,oh jesus, I just puked in my mouth a little bit, cutting this one shorter than a naked asian, don't be silly wrap ole willy...TIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment