Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Trophy Girls

One thing you can never find now days, even on eHarmony, is a trophy girl. Last night, I rolled out to the dirt track races, in which when I left, I was a dust ball. There was so much dust, I seen girls taking off their bra to give them a shake out. And for us that stare, there were some dirty boobies out there. But, what I didn't see, was, some hot chick giving out trophies.
Not that I am a Jeff Gordan, and the only woman I can catch, is a materialistic chick in a drivers suit handing me a piece of hardware. But, where the heck are the ones like they have on motocross? Those hotties that leave ya drooling like a dog, wishing you were a driver, and damn sure wanting a kiss from all that woman there posing all nice and pretty.
One thing I have learned in my life, is that no matter how hot she is, and she knows it, that chick has a side to her that really let's you know why she is single. From only taking the best of the best, and wanting, waiting, bitching, nagging, making you sleep on the couch, and all that good relationship crap. They are a pain in the ass, ya it looks good taking something out that everyone wants. But this dude will buy a sweet ass Harley and watch people want. A Harley don't bitch, tell you when you can and can't do something, and just like being freshly married, it has the new car smell. When the new car smell wears off, you don't need an attorney, court date, or child support payment to trade it in. That's exactly why a bike is better than a trophy girl.
But, in the mean time, while I pay child support, my bike consist of pedals, handle bars with streamers, and reflectors under my ass so people in the big cars don't hit me. I love to just stroll down the road, making everyone think, That's what happens when you get a DUI. Nothing says I love you more than riding my bike in my BIKE shorts, the old high risers, tight, zipper fly, and a wife beater with some grease on it, and having my hat on backwards with flip flops. I ain't out to style or be in a magazine, I'm just trying to show the point, if you want a Harley, don't be silly wrap ole willy before you hit that trophy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment