Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pre-Schooler to change name?

So much for the idea that my kids can get a good education from my hometown. I tell ya, they are busting the chops of a deaf kid in pre-school he needs to change his name because it looks like a gun when he signs it. Well, let me show you a double barreled sign language that you may understand. The ole middle finger hello. With all the news getting out about it, I just wanted to sit and let ya know what I think.
First off, we don't decided what to name our kids after they conduct the hearing test at birth. I mean, really, stop and think well if he can hear we can name him something easy and that don't look like something else. You don't be hating when the school you represent rolls out a cannon at a football game. You trying to teach our kids it's okay to roll outside and fire off a bang when someone scores. Imagine being by a whorehouse hearing all them bangs. I guess we should ask the idiots up in the main building how they decided to name their kid. Sure hope none of them have a Hunter in their family.
This all goes back to playing the cards your dealt with. The kid is 3 year's old and knows sign language, I'm 40 and don't, I know some, but nothing that he does. I'm sure more than half the administrators don't either. So, why are we paying someone to sit in a chair, read papers of how everything is going, because as long as it's good on paper that's all the counts. Obviously they were reading papers or they would have never ran across the sign language book that showed what it really was in sign. Or maybe they just ran across them at the store and said "hey, I'll have something to do at work tomorrow trying to make the kids parents change his name and look like a fool in front of America." Now that's someone I'm proud of to sit in a tax payers seat.
As a comic I have a heart, not every kid chooses to have a disability, and not all diabilities were from birth. But to think someone has the horns poking out their head to stop and want to cause something so drastic to a kid that does is outright unruly, and uncalled for. I guess while they are sitting and reading all the media, and getting slapped in the face, I hope some attorney is pounding on the door of the kids house. These people have rights, just as you have the right to work, but I guess I don't really have to go into it, because karma will come around, Hunter will have his way paid thru college, and you will have a name known by the world. Oh, maybe I can't say world because in sign language it looks like you are making fun of fat people, and hurts your feelings.
I guess when they write a book on my town, it will be titled, The Mayor and School System, the How Not to Book for Nebraskans. All I know is the Mayor is in his office wiping the sweat off his brow the media finally has something other than him to get in this town. Maybe we will be lucky and he can show his wisdom at a Fire Station in support of the schools. That would be icing on the cake, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment