Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Redneck Pickup Lines

My top 10 pick up lines for my redneck ways are about as follows.




#10. Can you lick your butt like my dog? Cause I love flexability.


#9. Hey baby, you remind me of my cousin, can I take you home and bang your head on my headboard?


#8. Something as hot as you must have one really hot mom, can we go back to your place?


#7. I wanna take you out to my pick-up, just to count your teeth.


#6. Gosh baby, you have an awesome grill, can I soak my teeth with yours tonight?


#5. You remind me of my cousin, wanna go out?


#4. I wanna take you out co-ed naked coon hunting.


#3. I have some sex toys in the shape of pick-ups, animals, and guns.


#2b. Whats the chances you and I can go get my truck stuck?


#2a. Mind if I borrow your teeth while I hit on your sister?


#1. If your cousin ain't got ya yet, come out side and I'll take your virginity in the back of my truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment