Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Walmart

Went to walmart today, seen they are going to open a dentist office? Damn falling prices are chipping teeth, now they can hook you up fixing your teeth. Good news, they are opening an express lane for those with 15 teeth or less.
Saw a lady wearing a bun in oven shirt with an arrow pointing down. So I walked up to her and said, if you got to crap, go to the end of shoes, that is where the bathroom is. She looked at me like I was as dumb as her, so I said, you advertising your butt baby? And just kept on walking, I should of directed her to the helmets, but she would not understand.
So all these crazy shirts they sell, who designs those? My kids have better sayings then 3/4 of them. that is crap they are getting paid for them.
I got to meet Mr Ts mom, or a woman that had more costume jewelry than he ever thought he could wear. She was all Tammy Fayed out, thinking she was all that and a bucket of chicken from the deli that had been sitting out all day. That stale, crispy, greased soaked chicken that you are greeted with at the door.
So if you ever need a laugh, go and sit down at Walmart, the only neat thing you will find is cheap contacts from the lady with the space shoes that helps you and ask you the question 10 times cause she only has a keyboard at work.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment