Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Skype

So, I got this deally bob app picture click a roosky on my phone named skype. So, I figured, what the hell is this. So, being a curious redneck with no technology at my fingertips to know what something is, I tapped it. I set it all up, and then I went into this fantasy world better than Mr. Rogers ever had to offer with them finger puppets.
I am sitting there, just skyping away and talking, and talking. For some reason the person on the other end was just laughing, and laughing, and then more people came into the room. I am thinking, WOW, what a way to make impression as being an impressionist on SKYPE. Sweetness. After there was about 20 people in the room laughing and pointing. It dawned on me.
Some idiot who invented these phone apps needed to think before he does such a thing. That goober put the damn video camera on the opposite side of the screen, so in order for me to watch the people, the camera was facing the other direction. What the hell is the purpose of that? My damn laptop has the camera right on the screen, where its suspose to be. NOT on the back side showing everyone that I had just got out of the shower and haven't gotten dressed. App erased, well played SKYPE GEEKS!!! Another reason, redneck and smartphone is not a mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment