Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Modays

Who ever came up with working on Mondays obviously was nothing thinking with the right head. I believe it was a guy who took the last woman standing home from the bar, and decided that was his only escape. That's a crock of crap if you ask me. First off, NOBODY takes the last one standing, with the hairy nipples, and croutons in her belly button. But anywho.
After hitting the road, I myself don't really have a day to sleep in. So, what I am going to do, is beings our current President prays 5 times a day, at 10 minutes a prayer, that give's us normal people an hour. He works out about 2 hours a day, so now we have 3, and then has some family time with his girls, surely he is a super dad with our tax payers gas and goes and gets them from school, so theres another hour. Now we have 4, and add one for lunch. So, I'm sure that he drinks lots of water, which kills another hour in the bathroom. Then, obviously he has friends he chats with, so now I have 8. So, if we all just bitch loud enough, and sign some petitions, we can just have us a 3 day weekend, because our fearless leader spends 8 hours a day goofing off. What is 8 hours to us, when he does it everyday.
Someone has to be there to collect the tax money coming in, so he gets paid. Well, what has he given to me? Notta a damn thing, I didn't even get a birthday card. But actually, I would have sent it back, just to save the stamp with my email address on the back, send it free there chicken leg eater!! So, from now on, when we are stumbling out of bed, to work, think all be damn, Gabe was right, we should just all get together and have a day off. WTF, the bank isn't even open today, now that really has me going. Damn, so don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment