Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Blog

You know, when I first found out how to blog, thanks Unrue, I figured WTF, and not welcome to facebook, it's so easy a redneck caveman can do it. It is just so funny how I can go back in time and read how my mind is an endless adventure and you, and me, really know what is going to come out next. Its kinda like taking up a dare to get in the hottub when there is a hairy dude in there that looks like he is wrapped up by seaweed.
And then, people come up to me, I love your blog, NO CRAP? Me too, never have I had this much fun since I was 14 and discovered lotion. It is great. I can go out in my old world and travel like the Jetson's, not to be confused by the Jeffersons, and just write. Maybe I can sell this stuff to a shrink or something. Ah, what is the use for that?
But, to just run and jump on a page to make others laugh, and then do a stand up, remembering the title and not remembering what I had typed makes it all more fun. It's kinda like sex, or not, or maybe kinda. Maybe not really the laugh part. But I did figure out the other night, my girlfriend belives in the 5 second rule. I got all into it, like a LJ Jenkins riding a bull, and fell off the bed, and YUUUUUUPPPPP, she picked right on up before the 5 seconds and finished. Now that's a keeper. Other than the concussion, bruised ribs, and black eye, that was the time of my life right there. I looked like Justin Bieber in high heels I was so proud.
But, anyways, I hope you all enjoy my endless mind adventures, and keep reading. Cause even for real, in my life, when I talk, nobody can predict what is going to come out. I have got the "if you embarrass me one time" speech more than Chris Brown hearing "don't hit me again". So, until then, don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment