Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Does it hurt?

I tell ya what. Sometimes in life we do things that just lead banging our heads against a brick wall. Kinda like, everytime I pick someone, they are either married or engaged, what the hell, where did I pick up this ring deal? It wasn't until a few days ago I learned that the girls with rings are not up for hire. Well, gosh, whoever made that rule was dumb.
In my world, a guy is much more aware if you are single or not by having something on your finger to catch our eye. Nothing like looking at a chick, and then that bling bling catches ya right out the corner of your eye, so then ya talk. Well, that was my concept, I was wondering how the hell we got all these ring bearing single females in this one goat 3 chicken town. But, man oh man. Then they break the news they wanna just work it out.
Talk about hurt, hurts worse than shutting your hand in a car door. Frustrates me more than a nun in a Johava Witness wild wild Kingdom Hall. I tell ya, ya buy me books and buy my books and all I do is eat the pages.
But still, whoever made that rule was dumb. But now, what the hell am I going to do if she a tiny right that I didn't see because I am male and blind? I guess that gives me more crap to write later. So, whatever, if you finally make it out of the bathroom without a grin and just greased hands, don't be silly, wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment