Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Catholic School

I had a show up in the boondocks of Nebraska, after playing in a hail storm and then making it to an awesome birthday show, off I rolled at midnight to another show, with a start of 2 a.m. And to much of my belief, what a disaster that show was. I thought I got stuck with a bunch of Jerry's kids that were at a slumber party.
I show up, all the kids, all 50 of them, were done with prom, and in street clothes, playing with inflatable toys, I mean, I walked right into a teenager Chuck cheese. I knew I was screwed worse than a sheep 50 miles from a town. So, I waited, until the start time, and hit the stage. Them kids, not only were they Catholic, but tired Catholics, obviously not enough wine. I told a couple jokes, like I'm sure you watch cable ytv and 16 and pregnant, I can't wait until the sequel 32 and grandma. That joke went over there head like Airforce One taking off in Iraq. Not one kid even grinned, so I had to break it down, 16 plus 16 equals 32. When your 16 and have a kid, then your kid is 16 and has one cause you did, then your 32 and a grandma. Then they laughed.
I have no idea what them Catholic kids learn now days, but back when I was in school, we had 3 high schools, and I know for a fact we wouldn't skip a Catholic kids party. Heck, we would  have skipped prom to hit one. Not up here, I don't think party or funny is allowed. So I pulled a couple more, and got nothing, these kids are just plain whipped, I didn't even bring up the "off like a prom dress", I didn't want to hear, I already have it off at home on a hanger." Shock me, what I thought was going to be a awesome show, was a complete practice, I've had better reactions in a mirror than what I got there that night.
But all in all, I had a hell of a time busting on a cop at the Birthday Party, and man oh man, when my speeding head spins something out about him, the blog is on. But don't be silly wrap ole willy. If your Catholic I will explain that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment