Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Climate Change

One thing in this world that happens is, we go thru a climate change. The summers are warm, HOT, being I'm from Nebraska. The winters cold, la da la da. Some of us around here believe, that you cannot wear certain clothing articles all year long. For instance, panty hose.
First thing that comes to my mind, is WHY would someone buy such a thing, take 30 minutes of extra stretching, jumping, rolling, cussing, and sneaking to get into these things? Its like wearing 2 sets of undies. That is crazy, but the man who invented them, he was a genius. Probably a stand up comic somewhere, single, lots of ladies, and thought, how can I make something that there is a possibility of a woman accidentally working out naked in front of me. So off he went.
All I know, is in the winter they stay warm to help warm up my ears when they are cold when she's wearing them. And in the summer, it makes a great cheese dip. I often times wondered what exactly a girl does wear up under her panty hoses. So off to Walmart, my find everything store, to lift up dresses to check. I learned that alot of women are all on the period at the same time, and they all wear pads. But, I also learned, that you have a 50-50 chance of seeing a chick in undies vs without. Now, what I didn't understand was why the ones with panties on still had their maxipad on the outside of their underwear. It is probably cause them panty hose are so tight it make them have to pee like a race horse on lasex.
All I know is when they come off and ssssssssshhhhhhhhhooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk, shrink down to Barbie pants, life is grand, and all of a sudden she isn't on the period anymore. They are magic, talk about magic, don't be silly wrap old willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment