Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spandex

Okay, Ms 300, spandex is way beyond what it could do to you 150 pounds ago. Now what is going thru your head to think that man made stuff was going to hold you in? Now that I just puked a little in my mouth. I am going to add, and that shirt? That ain't true you can hold your muffin top back from being a cupcake. Spandex were invented when schools wouldn't let girls go to school naked.
It was to help guys out, by letting us see your beautiful curves, and the outline to heaven. Or whatever you refer to it as, shaved kitty, kitty, beaver, fish with no smell, bearded clam, raw oyster, eeeewwwww think about the half shell. Okay. Anywho, a man invented such an item to get us aroused, and have women pay money on something to make us do it. HELLO Victoria, it isn't a secret, your a ho!!!
Now someone explain to me why when I wear them, people laugh. That just isn't right. They drool on the women and laugh at me. What the hell is it? I have the potato in the front, they really laugh when it is in the back, but a great way to cut in a line somewhere.
All I know is, obviously man is making them suckers to big, to hell with save the whales, save the material and make 2, then they will good in that crap. Just remember, you can't squeeze the dimples out of a golf ball, so calm down there Julie Brown and back on up to the parachute pants. Thank you. But the babes who can wear them, HELLO, keep doing what your doing cause I am wanting to do you, and not even be silly, and wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment