Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Close Family

The one thing I learned back in the day when I tried to screw people into buying time shares was, when family comes, it's great, but after about 4 days, they start to stink. But, when ya open the door to a sister and brother in law to move into your house, that brings stink to a whole new level. Like, the invasion of privacy.
I know that I get nervous about noises coming out of my bedroom, I mean, I guess that's why we have socks. The right to run around naked when you want, well, when the kids aren't there, or if they are, I just send em outside to play. Most parents understand. But the right to have some privacy when ya have to take the browns to the super bowl. Drop the kids off at the cosmic bowl. Or whatever you call, take a shit. Or take a shower.
There would be nothing worse that having your brother/sister in law walk in on ya. I mean, where I come from, we don't close doors, or announce what bathroom we are going to. There ain't no checkerboard on the fridge. I can see it now, they'd walk in, scream bloody murder, while I was screaming right with them. We would look freaks off Scary Movie. I wouldn't say a damn thing if I happen to see my sister in law, I mean, I always wondered if she had all them tribal marks on her whole body. But what the hell, I still wouldn't admit to my brother if I seen anything. Cause that's just not right. That would bring family stink to a whole new level.
Anywho, there is nothing like some visitors, but after a while, I would most likely chase them out. I'm not gonna hold my gas in, not going to stop vacuuming in my undies for anyone, let alone my own family. But, for some reason, my siblings have never asked to live with me, I keep getting bigger places in hopes, but I can't see why they wouldn't want to. I thought I had some family supporters,,,,I was wrong, but I hope my brother learns don't be silly, wrap his willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment