Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

American Pie

I am a lover of the American Pie movies, they just kill me. One thing I learned was I DID NOT party enough for get laid as much as average dudes in school. I don't know if it was because we didn't have the girls like they do in the movie. But, I will tell ya know, if some of these chicks I went to school with could take back time, they damn sure would be like that now.
Back in the day of pimples, no back fat, no hemorrhoids, didn't need a fishing reel to get your tits perky, oh those were the days. I mean, I wear the same size pants I did in high school, it just takes me about 10 minutes longer to squeeze into them. I damn sure don't remember a band camp. I sure as shit would be all in to go to that, those band chicks are HOT now.
Back on the subject, whatever that was, all I would have loved is to have a Stifflers mom. Man, back then we really didn't have friends with hot moms. I would have had a best friend if I did. From now on, I say from this day forward, every class reunion should have an American Pie theme. We can have band geeks, the geeks, sports dudes, and was a cheerleader, could have been a cheerleader, and am a cheerleader. And from there, we can go, and go, and go. Eat warm apple pie, drink some beers and puke on each other, and play in a marching band with pepper spray on the ends. While we are all doing this, we won't be silly and wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment