Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teenage Knock Up

Man, I tell ya what. I'm the kind of dad that will knock on my own car to get my kid a condom. Why? Cause that's how I roll. I just understand why these kids wanna play Russian roulette with their peters and knock some chick up. I mean, damn kid, you ain't even old enough to shave, now your going to be a dad?
I know when I was younger my mom passed along the, I know your a horny little teenager, your going to needs these one night, and you better put it on or I will tie your peter in a knot like a pretzel. The power of moms. Glad it was the family pack.
I see kids out now days that are all bopping around jumping rope because they are fixing to shit a kid. Nothing like being 29 and having to not only pay for your car, and everything, and support another driver in your house. I don't know what is so great about getting knocked up. I can't do it, so I guess it's not cool. But, one thing I do know, this girl basically raped a dude, like that was hard to do, and either or whatever happen, she was on top and yep, it happen. But it wasn't his fault. Like boys think we are stupid. Did you NOT feel your toenails popping off? You didn't notice the shortness of breath and breathing hard? Really, you couldn't feel your whole body tighten up and feel like your balls were going to explode? And the darn kid said, NO. My reply would be, guess the chick wasn't worth it. Nice of you to get laid by a ho for your first.
I know my kid is not in this blog, cause if he was, I would have her loaded up heading to Wichita. HA, just kidding, old enough to play, old enough to pay is what I believe in. There are people in this world that can't have kids and yours will be better taken care of then you could ever offer. So, if your in the heat of the moment, or you catch her with one leg up, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

1 comment:

  1. Or how about how they have the reality shows that are glorifying teen pregnancies.

    ReplyDelete