Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Excitement

So, tonight, as I was doing my bi-hourly facebooking. Cause I'm a facebook ho. I ran across a post that said, I wish I knew what all the cops were doing down the street. Everything is taped off, and that's the same house the murder sucicide was.
I mean comeon, why wouldn't you have a chair, beer, and be sitting back watching what is happening? I would be, maybe with Jimmy Johns already called. Gee, that kind of excitment don't come here very often.
Surely you have watched enough CSI to just grab a briefcase, and roll on it under the tape. Nobody asks questions when you have a briefcase for some reason. Get the load down man.
The closest thing we have around here is when immigration comes in and loads up a couple buses and tells them that they will stop by Taco Bell before they cross the Mexican boarder. That is just crazy, and yes, I am planted down there, doing updates. Now we have a significant event down the street from a peep and he decides to leave us hanging?
I bet ya if someone stole some of his VW parts down there in Okalahoma the whole state and those surrounding would have the info on what to look for. But, no parts involved. This is just like telling a kid to just go inside a candy store and look around and they can't have anything. Damn, Fish buddy, I live in Nebraska, where we don't have skinny people cause we are cornbread fed. If the I know what I am doing cause I watch CSI on TV line don't get you in. Just flash them a VW part and yell NYPD. They do that on TV too. Surely them two lines will give us the money.
Well, if something cool happens in your neighborhood, don't just tickle your peeps. And for real, don't be silly and wrap your willy.

1 comment:

  1. only in ponca shity oklahoma. better know as the arm pit of the united states!

    ReplyDelete