Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snooki

What in the heck was she thinking to come up with that name? Is that like Snoopy and Nikki combined? Who knows, she kinda reminds me of a little sun baked troll doll. From all her glamour and glitz, and big lips and fat hips, what were they thinking letting her do a damn TV show? That is my questions I guess, and since she wants to ignore me like the white step child she never had, then I shall answer myself.
Obviously on an acid induced night laying at some homeboys crib, probably about half naked, she was looking at her funyon toenails and watching Snoopy cartoons. Man, I bet if Snoopy knew she was watching, he would be pissed off like flying condom. I mean, that chick did not miss any branches falling out of the ugly tree, matters of fact, she even got all the leaves. Anywho, that had to be how she thought of that, cause there ain't nobody else in this world that would have. Her real name is Nichole, or however funky was she spells it, you cross the short of Nikki for that, and now do some doggy style with Snoopy, and wham, ya got your Snooki.
MTV, well, couldn't have gone to a better place for a show. I mean, they went from music videos, to whatever this Snooki chicks shows name is, to 16 and pregnant, to 32 and a grandma. Everyone in show biz is after a black chick that is only 4 foot tall, I bet Springer is pissed he missed out. But by God, Oprah would call her twice. Which is good, cause in my world, we dress in black to look thinner, now imagine Oprah and Snooki white. HOLY BULLS!!! All they would need is a nose hoop. And now, Snooki is knocked up, that sorry dude, I hope he used the pillowcase, oh, he did, that's how he finished. Well, Snook's, jokes on you, your due date is also those Mayan dudes prediction of when the world is going to end. God hope so, that would be so funny, but if that dude that knocked her up wasn't silly, he would have wrapped ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment