Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Crap Nebraskans Say

Some of the damnest things you ever did hear come from the mouth of Nebraskans. WHY? We don't really think before we spit. But take one of these guys, toss him down into Branson for a couple years, and then you have some crazy shit I say.

You needa wash that thing tween your legs. Smells like sex.
What you do to your hair? Roll around in a cows ass?
Anywho
Got a truck to help me go grab some shit I bought?
Them tits real? Can I check?
I'm gonna go help preg check.
Takin off like a prom dress.
You dropped your damn pocket.
Hey, how far would you be if I hadn't hollared at ya?
Looks like 2 hippos fighting for air when she walks.
Your sister home?
Come over here and I can come in there.
And who came up with a readend accident and named it assholed?
Why are apartments, apartments, they are together, they should be called togetherments.
Why do we park in a driveway, and drive on a parkway.
My bed is on milk cartons cause that's how I roll.

Well, there ya have a few, somethings I say, can't be rewrote, if one could copyright phrases, I would have a million. But in the mean time, when you got her by the ears making motorcycle sounds, don't be silly wrap ole willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment